About Me

My photo
LA, CA, United States

13.1.10

When I first saw pictures of this car I thought WOW! This car looks good. What a great looking' car. Then I noticed that it had a front wheel drive proportion. I mean don't get me wrong it has a great proportion still for a front drive, up there with Audi as far as trimming the front overhangs, but it still labeled as a "concept" which means some things will change for production, and maybe that front over hang is gonna get a little longer and screw up the great looks of this car. And the other thing is its a Cadillac, I thought Cadillacs were supposed to be rear drive, with better balance to rival Mercedes and BMW and a nice dash to axle. I thought GM was reserving big front drives for Buicks???? Oh poor confused GM product planners, they still don't know what to do with what they got, or is it the management? well who ever it is I hope they get it right some how. I still think its a great looking car more befitting a Buick badge but hey what do I know. My only other reservation is that character line with an undercut going the length of the vehicle. Really? Cadillac too now? how many more companies are gonna this wanna be BMW character line before they think its too generic and an outdated design feature. This is a plead to ALLLLLLLLLL car designers out there please stop doing the diving undercut character line that goes from the front fender and fades into the rear quarter panel, seriously it getting ridiculous! oh and stop with the stupid chrome front fender vents pleeeeeeeease. I mean really the US spec. Ford Focus and Chevy Aveo have them .............please stop! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment